Coming of Age
10% off everything
on this site!
Cranky Quiz # 3: Dis-Connectedness (chapter
Scoring the Cranky Quiz
Score 1 point for every yes and 0 for every no. Count a sometimes as
a yes. Add your total: 3 points or less (Cool) means you're in good shape,
4 to 7 (Warm) indicates a need to slow down, and 8 to 10 (Hot!) indicates
a raging cranky infection. You'll find anti-cranky solutions for each
Quiz item in this chapter.
- ____ Do you secretly consider intimate relationships both desirable
- ____ Are you and your lifemate too busy or tired for intimacy or lovemaking?
- ____ Are you ever resentful toward the people in your life who make
too many demands on your time and energy?
- ____ Are you more likely to stay silent rather than speak out in a
conflict because you hate to argue?
- ____ Do you find it hard to get excited or enthusiastic about things
- ____ Are you concerned about the way kids are being raised these
- ____ If you're a parent and had it to do all over again, would you
- ____ Have you had first-hand experience with divorce, either as a
child or adult?
- ____ Do you find family get-togethers or holiday gatherings potentially
- ____ Do you and your significant other have trouble communicating?
| Cranky Quotient
__________ My Communication Overload condition
Cool (0-3) Warm (4-7)