Coming of Age
10% off everything
on this site!
Cranky Quiz # 4: Cost (chapter 5)
Scoring the Cranky Quiz
Score 1 point for every yes and 0 for every no. Count a sometimes as
a yes. Add your total: 3 points or less (Cool) means you're in good shape,
4 to 7 (Warm) indicates a need to slow down, and 8 to 10 (Hot!) indicates
a raging cranky infection. You'll find anti-cranky solutions for each
Quiz item in this chapter.
- ___ Are you living from paycheck to paycheck, depending on money you
haven't yet made to pay the bills at the end of the month?
- ___ Are you the kind of bargain hunter who drives across town to
save a buck or refuses to pay full price for anything?
- ___ Do you spend money on impulse purchases or luxury items you seldom
- ___ If you're married, do you and your partner ever fight over money?
- ___ Do you feel trapped in a job you hate but can't afford to quit?
- ___ Do you go overboard and spend too much on parties, ceremonies,
- ___ Do you tend to get carried away and spend more money than you
should on gifts?
- ___ Do you worry a lot about money, often wish you had more, and dream
about winning the Lotto?
- ___ If you have investments, do you follow Wall Street numbers daily?
- ___ Does it ever feel as if the price you pay for your lifestyle
is too high for what you get in return?
| Cranky Quotient
__________ My Communication Overload condition
Cool (0-3) Warm (4-7)