Coming of Age
10% off everything
on this site!
Cranky Quiz # 7: Computers (chapter 8)
Scoring the Cranky Quiz
Score 1 point for every yes and 0 for every no. Count a sometimes as
a yes. Add your total: 3 points or less (Cool) means you're in good shape,
4 to 7 (Warm) indicates a need to slow down, and 8 to 10 (Hot!) indicates
a raging cranky infection. You'll find anti-cranky solutions for each
Quiz item in this chapter.
- ____ Do you feel as if you've been left stranded on the shoulder of
the information highway?
- ____ Do you carry a cell phone or pager so people can contact you,
wherever you may be?
- ____ Do you sometimes procrastinate because you know technology (fax,
E-mail, overnight delivery) can bail you out?
- ____ Do you ever feel outmatched by today's technologically sophisticated
- ____ Are you more inclined to stay in touch with friends who have
E-mail than those who don't?
- ____ Do you spend an hour or more on-line each day?
- ____ Given the choice, are you more likely to do a task in a high
tech manner (machine, power tool, or appliance) rather than low tech
- ____ Are you ever inconvenienced by constant product changes, improvements,
- ____ Do unexpected electronic breakdowns make you impatient or cranky?
- ____ When calling an organization do you get irked at having to interact
with electronic voices instead of live human beings?
| Cranky Quotient
__________ My Computers condition is:
Cool (0-3) Warm (4-7)