Coming of Age
10% off everything
on this site!
Cranky Quiz # 10: Complexity (chapter
Scoring the Cranky Quiz
Score 1 point for every yes and 0 for every no. Count a sometimes as
a yes. Add your total: 3 points or less (Cool) means you're in good shape,
4 to 7 (Warm) indicates a need to slow down, and 8 to 10 (Hot!) indicates
a raging cranky infection. You'll find anti-cranky solutions for each
Quiz item in this chapter.
- ___ Between the demands of your career and personal life do you feel
over burdened and under rewarded?
- ___ Do you ever make decisions that actually complicate instead of
simplify your life?
- ___ Would you describe yourself as disgruntled or disillusioned with
our political system or its leaders?
- ___ Are you concerned or confused over issues such as global warming,
endangered species, habitat loss, and what impact human beings are having
on the earth?
- ___ Do you generally find people's language (and your own) more negative,
judgmental, or profane than it once was?
- ___ Are you bothered by the frequency of frivolous, deep pocket law
suits in our society?
- ___ Do you often venture outside of your immediate community for
shopping, entertainment, and health care needs?
- ___ When trying to make a simple, everyday purchase are you ever
overwhelmed at all the choices available?
- ___ Do you ever wonder why we human beings are so much better at
putting out fires than planning ahead and preventing them?
- ___ Do you have the nagging sensation that something is missing in
your life, like the old song, "Is That All There Is?"
| Cranky Quotient
__________ My Complexity condition is:
Cool (0-3) Warm (4-7)